Welcome

Welcome to the blog site of Montage Youth Ministries.

This blog will provide parents and students updates about events, current studies and a way to communicate while we are gone on our winter and summer camps.

Feel free to comment or e-mail our Youth Director Dan at Dan@GPCvista.org if you have any questions.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tuesday

As you can see today is ending late (or early depending on your perspective). This evening we took (myself and a couple of the other churches) a group of guys out for a late night hike up to what is known as "inspiration point." It was a great night under the stars.

Today the high school students also experienced the mud bowl. Brooke won the first place price for being decorated as the best sea monster (go yellow team). You will have to wait to see the pictures of the mud bowl...

The junior high students got to choose their own adventure today for their morning game and most of them spend the time in the lake.

This evening both groups, in their separate meetings, talked about the shortcomings of David and how God continued to use David even though he wasn't always the best behaved. It was a wrestling with the tension of David being known as a man after Gods heart, and at the same time being known for some pretty big mistakes.

The youth are doing great. I apologize that I haven't been able to check my phone messages yet, my cell phone is out of commission up here in the mountains but as you can see I can access the Internet. I'll do my best to check my messages tomorrow. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions, dan@gpcvista.org

Here are some pictures,

Our team discussion with the other churches, getting ready for field competitions tomorrow. (Junior high will be doing pool competition)



Dinner table, tonight we had BBQ chicken, rice, salad & even some broccoli.


For some reason the camera gave Daniel G an extra head.


The guys enjoying the lake.



Check back tomorrow and I will do my best to get some more of the junior high girls on the blog.

- Posted By Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment